12 Days of Wine
Our first "12 Days of Wine" very unique bundle. One stop-shop for an array of wines for your holiday festivities; for aperitif, meals, fireplaces and gatherings. This bundle offers 4 wines (*) that can only be acquired via this bundle - 3 library wines and one new release. Quantities are limited.
Bundle is discount 12% (though some are priceless) AND stacks with Flock discounts.
- 2013 Grenache Blanc Santa Ynez* - stunningly complex, NINE years bottled aged
- 2016 Grenache Blanc Santa Ynez* - our last vintage from Santa Ynez
- 2017 Grenache Blanc Catie's Corner - our current release, from RRV. Fun to compare with the 2013 and 2016.
- 2017 Centime - skin contact Grenache Blanc, from Catie's Corner. Same vineyard, picked the same day, as the above wine, but on the skins for 12 days.
- 2020 Blanc de Cinsault - our unicorn white, made from the oldest planting of Cinsault on the planet.
- 2020 Trousseau Gris - our fun unicorn light orange wine, from the only planting in CA.
- 2019 Estate Grenache* Austin & Arya's Block - We first started this vineyard in 2010! Its first release, available ONLY available in this bundle. (Back in the Spring Flock release.)
- 2018 Carignan - last call for this juicy, crunchy red we call our Netflix binge watching wine.
- 2019 Pinot Meunier - The most beloved and praised of our Fall releases. Thought provoking.
- 2020 Cinsault - A delicate, ethereal red from 135 year old vineyard. William's favorite.
- 2013 Syrah|Mourvedre* - nine years in the bottle, the savory nature of this unique blend has only intensified. Still unchallenged as the best vintage ever of this wine.
- 2018 Syrah - a new vineyard of Syrah, that has made us fall in love with Syrah all over again, with its Northern Rhone profile.