The 6th Anniversary of our annual Birthday party for Arya, which raises funds and food for the Humane Society of Sonoma County, moves virtual this year!
On January 30th, we're holding a Zoom virtual tasting, farm animal tour and LIVE caricature drawings of our own Bucking Luna plus one of your pets! Details below:
- Amy Noonan, our friend and artist of our "Bucking Luna" can will draw your pet's carticature! Limited to the first 21 people to sign up via caricature option below. Be sure to donate a minium of $21 for this special keepsake, but of course additional donations via the Humane Society are welcome!
- Remember to email your pet's photo to us, or post it on Instagram and tag @twoshepherdswine. Amy will be doing a LIVE drawing of one the 21 pets during the January 30th Zoom event. It may be yours, so be sure to join today! Your pet's caricature will be emailed to you.
- 21% of the proceeds of all wines presented below will be donated to the Humane Society of Sonoma County, with a matching personal donation by William and Karen. So perfect time to stock up and help out furry friends in need at the same time! All wines on our site are applicable for the fundraiser, a few suggestions are below.
- If you are local and picking up your wine order, feel free to supplement your purchase with additional $ donations, or drop off cat/dog food or toys. We will collect them all and deliver them to the shelter.
- The Zoom event is on January 30th from 4 to 5 pm and open to all humans and pets who donate to the Humane Society or purchase wine for the event. We will send the Zoom invite details to you!
Use code 'Arya' at checkout to save an additional 10% on your purchase, stacks with Flock discounts! Good through January 30th. (May not apply to some closeout items, and doesn't apply to bundles already discounted 10%.)
Simply email your pet's photo to us, or post it on Instagram and tag @twoshepherdswine. While this keepsake requires a minimum donation of $21, feel free to add on an additional donation to the Humane Society via the separate donation option. You will receive a digital copy of the caricature PLUS, Amy will be doing a LIVE drawing of one the 21 pets during the January 30th Zoom event. It may be yours, so be sure to join the fun!
Sold out, but you can still make a donation!
Additional donation for the Humane Society of Sonoma County. Simply select multiple units to increase the amount.
Our 4th release of Vermentino (also known as Rolle in Southern France.) This 11 barrel, 275 case lot was fermented and aged in 50% stainless steel, and 50% neutral barrel for 6 months. Fresh and gulpable, mouthwatering acidity, and nice weight, texture that belies the low 11.1% alcohol. Organically farmed, no additions save a small amount of sulfur.
Featured in April 2020 in the San Francisco Chronicle by Esther Mobley and in September 2020 by Michelle Williams in Forbes as one of the "Six Reasons To Fall In Love With Vermentino".
Our second Pastoral Melange (meaning medley), our name reserved for occasional, unorthodox blends. The 2019 is delicious, gulpable blend of 50% Carbonic Carignan (aka the 2019 "Wiley") from Mendocino, and 50% Cinsault, from the Windmill Vineyard in Yolo County.
If you have tried and loved Wiley, or any of our Carignans, you will love this. Only 11.4% alc, fresh, vibrant, fun on its own, slightly chilled, or with a variety of simple everyday dishes. Sometimes life just needs to be uncomplicated and fun.
Only 50 cases crafted.
Farmed organically. Native to southern France, the name means ‘lip stinger’ – a naturally high acid white grape perfect for our wine style. This 6 barrel lot was fermented and aged in 50% stainless steel, and 50% neutral puncheon (double sized barrel) for 8 months. Mouthwatering acidity, weight and aromatics. 12.1% alc.
The wine has nice acidity, but also great texture, weight and mouthfeel, making it a great winter white.
Windmill Vineyard is a new partner for us, in the Dunnigan Hills AVA. Besides widely planted to many Rhone and Bordeaux varieties, it’s rolling hills and gravelly alluvial soils has a wonderful polyculture also growing and farming organically an array of fruit trees.
From a 75 year old vineyard, head trained, dry farmed, certified organic. Elegant and aromatic, juicy and easy drinking, with soft structure from 50% whole cluster, perhaps more akin to Cru Beaujolais than Carignan.
A great winter red for pairing with ribs, stews, or simply by the fire with Netflix or a book. 12.2% alc
A fun three pack of "unicorn" wines, that are very rare. Ten % off the bundle, stacks with Flock club discounts.
1. 2019 Picpoul - only 54 acres in CA. A perfect winter white, nice acidity combined with great weight, and texture.
2. 2019 Trousseau Gris - one of the rarest grapes on the planet, only one planting in CA. 5 days of skin contact for salty, easy going entry into orange wines.
3 2018 Pinot Meunier - our most popular red released in Fall, rare as a still wine. Perhaps our most complex, layered, subtle red yet, while still being lighter and low alcohol. If you like well made Pinot from Burgundy, you will love this.
Buy two, or stack with another bundle, to take advantage of our COVID shipping specials: free in CA, flat rate $20 the rest of the US with code 'flat20'.