How to Login And Make Your Flock Wine Club selections
We recommend you use a PC, not a cell phone.
Your account login is on the top right of the screen.
1. Click "Login" and enter your login and password. If you have forgotten your password there is a link right below to reset it. The Login button will change to your name. Hover over it to see all the options to manage your account.
2. Click on "Club List" and it will show your current Club, click on 'Edit Club.'
If it doesn't show a club, or you wish to change your level, please call or email us.
3. Scroll down past the verbiage, and at the bottom you will see 'Club Choices.' Here is the selection offered, with pull down options to change both wines and quantity. The default is pre-set, but you may increase and decrease quantities.
Please note if you place a shopping cart order instead of club you may not get some benefits like the flat rate shipping. If you wish to add choices to your order, or have us place it for you, feel free to email instead.
4. Click 'submit' when done and VOILA, we will be notified and immediately process and charge your shipment. Please use the Notes field for any comments.
How do I update my shipping address?
In the main user section, click Address Book. We recommend business addresses where possible, they are usually delivered before residential and cost less. By law, signature is required.
How do I update my credit card?
Simply click 'Credit Cards' and make sure the correct one is designated primary.
How do I add other wines that are not a club selection? And why does this happen?
Club wines are specially selected, typically focused on new and small releases. Often there is a wine on our website we simply do not have enough to offer everyone. You can add this to a club selection by:
- Put a note in your order email to add it. or
- Place a shopping cart order thats Will call, not shop.
- Or just contact us!