Event Calendar - 2022
Fall Flock Club Pickup & Open House
Oct 14 - 15 and October 22
This is a very special new release and Flock Club selection. We’re releasing the first wines from our own vineyard. There are rare gems with only 2 to 4 barrels made. Three wines are varietal rarities. Plus, BUBBLES made especially for fall!
Please RSVP to ensure a seat. Walk-ins accommodated subject to space. We have 5 times to choose from so things aren't too busy and we can have a meaningful chat with you!
- Friday, October 14, 2 - 7pm
- Saturday, October 15, 12 - 230pm
- Saturday, October 15, 230- 5 pm
- Saturday, October 22, 12 - 5pm
- Saturday, October 22, 230 - 5pm
Be sure to RSVP!
Our Inaugural Vineyard Releases
- 2019 Grenache Noir, Arya & Austin’s Vineyard Named for our two shepherds, our Grenache is planted in narrow 3' x 3' rows to curtail its vigor, coax its intensity and highlight its elegance and lightness. Only 3 barrels (75 cases) crafted.
- 2021 Grenache Gris. Estate Vineyard, Daenen Block Our 3rd grey skin variety, fermented on the skins for 5 days for a light, savory orange wine. Only one barrel (25 cases) made.
The Three Unicorns
- 2020 Picpoul Native to southern France, the name means ‘lip stinger’ – a naturally high acid white grape perfect for our wine style. Only 8 barrels made. Only 10.9% alc. Farmed organically.
- 2021 Trousseau Gris One of the rarest grapes on the planet, with only 10.5 acres planting in CA. 5 days of skin contact for a salty, easy-going entry into orange wines. Layered, nuanced, vibrant
- 2020 Pinot Meunier One of the three grapes of Champagne, rarely made as a still wine. Elegant, subtly layered, light bodied, complex and savory. Only 4 barrels (100 cases) crafted.
Bubbles to Welcome Fall
- 2021 Sparkling Grenache Blanc - Wikson Apples Coferment. Move over pumpkin spice, this is the taste of fall. A Grenache Blanc co-ferment with local Wickson apples from our neighbors & friends at Tilted Shed Ciderworks. Only one barrel (25 cases) made. Oh, and did we mention it’s sparkling?!
- 2019 Old Vine Carignan 75-year-old vines, head trained, dry farmed, certified organic. Deep, juicy, aromatic and easy drinking. All of this, and only 12.5% alc.
- 2017 Syrah Mourvedre - the last vintage of this savory, elegant wine. Only 2 barrels (50 cases) made.
Thursday October 27th. 530 pm
- Winemaker pouring at the Farmhouse Cafe, at the Farmhouse Inn, Guerneville.
Saturday October 29th 6pm until close.
- Winemaker dinner at Street Social in Petaluma. Make reservations with Street Social.
Los Angeles. Raw Wine Fair. Sunday-Monday Nov 6-7th.
We return to LA, with new, rare releases in tow. Join the worlds original, largest natural wine fair with 120+ producers from 12+ countries.
Brooklyn NY. Wild World Fermentation Festival. Monday Nov 14th. 12-7 pm
Join us at the creative fun festival celebrating native ferments for wine, beer, cider, food and more!